Camp Baird is dedicated to bringing you the finest camping experience Shuzenji has to offer.

To help you pick the right camping trip with us, we have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions for you to easily browse through.

There are no silly questions – If you can’t find the answer to your question here, please Contact Us or call directly at 0558-73-1225

Please click on a question below to see the answer.

Are cars allowed to be parked directly on the camp site?

Camper Vans and RVs have dedicated parking / camping spots, but they are not intended for normal cars. After dropping off your camping gear by the camp site, we ask that you park your car in the parking lot. Cyclists will be directed to the bicycle parking area.

There are only 2 sites listed for RVs and Camper Vans, but we would like to park three RVs.

Unfortunately we have limited space for RVs and Camper Vans and cannot allow more than 2.

Can I tow a trailer house there and stay?

Yes. Please book an RV site. After unhitching your trailer please park your car in the parking lot.

Is it possible to do only day camping?

At the moment we are only accepting overnight camping reservations. However, if we get enough requests for day camping, we may open it up in the future

3m×3m is too small! What can I do?

Please make a reservation for 2 camp sites (or more as needed).

I’d like to drink draught beer from the keg! Is it possible to rent servers?

Yes, but it depends on our schedule. Please contact us directly to find out more.

Can I use my growler at the taproom?

At this time, unfortunately not. Please use the plastic cups provided on the third floor, or purchase bottles.

Do you have rental camping equipment available? What kind of equipment can we borrow?

At this time, unfortunately not. Please use the plastic cups provided on the third floor, or purchase bottles.

Camping means camp fires! Are we allowed to start our own? What is your policy on them?

It is prohibited to create any fires directly on the ground. Please use a carrier (portable BBQ, etc.) to hold fires in.

Can we play in the river?

Entering the river is prohibited by the city of Izu.

Can I camp with my pets?

Camp Baird is pet friendly! For the comfort of other campers, we ask that you keep your pets on a leash.

Where can I get a map of the camp ground?

Click Here to download a PDF of the camp ground and surrounding area.

Can’t find the answer to your question? No problem; Camp Baird is always happy to help.

Contact Us through the web or call us directly at 0558-73-1225